Rash Guard Long sleeve kids is impeccable quality and it fits like a glove and is designed to work for you during your time on the mats. For any child that either trains or competes in BJJ, who wants to get the maximum levels of power and confidence, Braus rash guards are perfect.
The popular range of apparel for kids from Braus Fight now includes this rash guard long sleeve kids. This also comes in a short-sleeved version and it has been carefully created for performance. It is made of exceptionally high-quality materials, providing a perfect body fit while being extremely comfortable to use.
The prints of our rash guards are also highly sublimed which provides maximum product durability. This kids green BJJ long sleeve compression shirt is also made to help you stay dry as well as keep you covered from neck to wrist.
Using a rash guard during fights can also prevent your child from having to deal with injuries, mat burns and problem with grips. Aside from that, it also reduces the spread of bacteria.
- 88% polyester, and 12% spandex: Fabric known for its elasticity and strength.
- Printed design using high print- sublimation for maximum durability.
- Fitted cut with reinforced seams to resist sleeve pulls and stretching.
- Stay-fit edge on cuff and at the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Light weight and breathable fabric keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Designed for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and other martial arts.
BRAUS Green Long Sleeves Rash Guards are offered in a range of different kids sizes from YS – YXXL.
If you want great quality BJJ products for your child, that are great value for money, Braus Fight offers you a range of perfect products that will deliver this. We also provide guaranteed satisfaction through impeccable customer service and on time delivery.
*Minimum 3 weeks delivery for all “out of stock” product
* For purchases of 10 rash guards or more, please get in touch for a quote through our ‘Retailers page’.
|SIZE||HEIGHT (CM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
Please check related Kids NO Gi Products.
If you are shopping in USA please click here.